Assignments


posted by Jan on

2 comments

I was chatting with a friend just now over skype. We were talking about paid to blog companies and she asked me whether I took the opp about cheap lingerie. I didn't see it was available for me but I told her if it was, I don't mind writing about it. Anyways, I just thank God for writing assignments coming my way. I just need to finish my assignments before hubby goes off to Thailand on weekend. He's gonna be gone for 8 days. That means it's me and kids only for 8 days. I just hope the kids get well soon. They have been sick lately.

The good thing about not having hubby for a few days is that I have more time doing my assignments. Hehehe. Oh... I have a book in the queue as well. I'm looking forward to reading it next week. Looks like I'd be busier then.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous