Happy Chinese New Year


posted by Jan on , ,

4 comments

Or Gong Xi Fa Chai to our dearest Chinese friends and family. Chinese New Year or CNY has been a grand celebration for Chinese people. All married couples are expected to be giving ang paos (red envelope with money inside, of course) to the children and to the single ones in their family. One thing I like about CNY is the coming of mandarin oranges which is... available only during CNY season. I just love mandarin oranges. I make sure that I buy boxes of them especially this season. And I also discovered my girls loves it too. So now I have somebody to share the madarin oranges with. Anyways, lots of food will be served during CNY. We (me and family) are usually invited by friends for dinners. So this time, I know I'd be stuffed. And to think that I have started with my diet already. Hmmm... it's probably where these weight loss pills can come in handy. Hehehe. Or probably I can start my diet again after CNY. LOL. Anyways, to all our Chinese friends...

Gong Xi Fa Chai!!!

4 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous
  3. Anonymous
  4. Anonymous