Yummy Sunday #28


posted by Jan on , ,

6 comments


Hello, everyone! How's your weekend so far? This week's feature is a yummy spring chicken with black pepper sauce I got when we were in Hong Kong for a family break.


I would like to apologize that this week, we're not using Mr Linky. But if you're joining yummy sunday, you may leave a comment here with your yummy sunday url and I'm going to put your link into this post. Fair enough?

Again, I apologize. But I hope that after leaving a comment, you will come back to check out other entries. Thank you so much. You'll have a good week.

Click Our Hong Kong trip to see photos I took during our family break in Macau, Hong Kong, and China. I haven't finish uploading photos yet though. But you're welcome to peek through them.

Yummy Sunday Joiners:







6 comments