Ikea


posted by Jan on

No comments

We are in dire need to visit Ikea again. It has been ages since the last time we've gone there. If I remember correctly, the last time we went there was last December, to get some stuff for Christmas decorations.

There are some things we need to get from Ikea now. I love Ikea. Some of the stuff we have at home are from Ikea. They were cheap and have good quality. I think they're cheap because most, if not all of their products are do-it-yourself ones. You can get just about anything from them... from the kitchen stuff to the living room... and all kinds of stuff you need at home. I think they also have some industrial handles. Will need to check if they have those too. Not that I need them. I just want to know.

I don't know when we're going to Ikea... but it has to be soon.