Facebook, Why Do I Love Thee?


posted by Jan on ,

No comments

I love facebook. I plead guilty of ending up in facebook when I'm online... and I'm online most of the time. I love the fact that I can get my friends' update. It's the second best thing in the internet. Of course, paid blogging comes first. Who wouldn't disagree?

I love the fact that I can do fun things in facebook, take quizzes and compare results with friends who love taking quizzes as well.

I love the fact that it reconnects long lost friends. I have friends whom I haven't seen for more than 20 years and suddenly asking my permission to be added on my friends' list.

But of course, I love internet as a whole. Too many things to do, too little time. It's a good thing that hubby is not around. I can spend more time searching and surfing the net. Sky's the limit, they say which I believe of course. You can search for just about anything. i.e., insurance online, investment, education, and tips on setting up whatever you wanna set up. Like I said, sky's the limit. When hubby's around of course, I have to limit my time with the computer.

I wanna say again, though... my favorite past time in the internet is to log in to my facebook and blogging.