Yummy Sunday - last edition


posted by Jan on , ,

4 comments


Hello, welcome to our last edition of Yummy Sunday. The last food I ate when we were in China... spaghetti Chinese style. It was very good.







I have been thinking about this recently because I found there's a few food memes existing already. So I thought it's best not to duplicate food memes. Also, I haven't been regular in visiting entries. So I thought it's not right for me to continue if I can't be responsible.

If you wanna host this meme instead, please let me know. And if you still wanna showcase you food photos, this is the list of food memes I found:




I hope you enjoyed our Yummy Sunday meme... as much as I did. Thank you all for joining and see you (if you're joining those other memes, that is) around!


4 comments