Done Shopping? Think Not


posted by Jan on

No comments

After church this afternoon, we were going for Mexican food. On the way, our friends decided to drop by 99 Cents and Dollar Tree stores. I thought it was... okay, it didn't hurt to see what they have. And so after a few steps from the 99 cents door, I got into a frenzy mode. The shopper in me has awakened. And I thought I was done shopping already but not until I got into those stores. Of course, there was no Nanette Lepore to buy there. But my, oh my... I could shop there forever. LOL. Yeah, me and my exaggeration. But really, I shopped like nobody cared. Of course most of them were for the kids. I got a 250-piece puzzle for myself for a dollar. I mean... where can you get a 250-piece puzzle for a dollar. Now that I think about it, I regretted buying only one. I should have bought more. I love doing puzzles. Anyways, now I know where to go when in US. If ever I get a chance to come here again, I would definitely go straight in. To 99 cents store and Dollar Tree store.