Next Destination: Hatyai


posted by Jan on

1 comment

This Hatyai trip was planned since last December. We're going for work slash holiday. This trip is going to be Samantha's 2nd trip to Thailand. The first time was when she was only 4 months old. Schenker has been there a few times. And oh... this reminds me to renew his passport. It's gonna expire soon. We dun know where we're staying yet but our friends offered us to stay in their house while there. We will be away for a few days. I don't worry about the house though coz it has home security systems. So when it alarms and we don't respond, the alarm goes straight to the police station. As I have posted in my other blog, we're not sure whether we're going to drive or to take the train. But I am super thrilled to take the train. It would be a great experience for the kids. On the other hand, having a car in Hatyai makes it convenient for us to travel around. Like I said, we're still weighing the options.

And yes, I am hoping to meet friends while there.

1 comment