Finally


posted by Jan on

2 comments

We have finally asked somebody to come and fix our sound system downstairs. We haven't been playing music there for quite some time now. I miss listening to music from a real sound system and not just from a computer. And so because the sound system is fixed, we have attached our tv there as well so the kids can enjoy watching their favorite programs and enjoy the sound, too. Now, where do I get flat panel mount? It would be good if we a plasma tv and a cool mount to put it on. Then I would be tempted to have a cable installed. Hehehe. Better be comfortable and enjoy with what we have and what we don't have now. But then, I really want to get one of those dishwashers. Sigh. Need to save for it. I tried searching for prices and found they're actually very expensive. For now, it's no-tv and a manual dish washing for mommy.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous