Love and Other Drugs


posted by Jan on

2 comments

I just got into it. I know a lot of people were talking about this movie a few month's back. Curiosity got into me. It always does, by the way... And so when I got the chance, I bought some peanuts, coke... put the kids to sleep early, and put the movie on.

I was so excited to see Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway. It looked a bit romantic and funny and witty... but wait... I just realized it's one of those Hollywood movies that I wouldn't want to show my kids. Sigh.

Looks like the movie is endorsing some other drugs. I wouldn't be surprised that before the movie finishes, they already invented some drugs that could take away nicotine, especially from those cotinine test positive people.

But then again, I'm half-way through the movie. So I wouldn't know now. I better finish the movie now.

Love and Other Drugs.

Anne Hathaway is soooo gorgeous. LOL.


2 comments