Signing in from Hatyai, Thailand


posted by Jan

3 comments

Sawatdee kha! Hatyai!

I am finally here.

I haven't checked in to my hotel yet, though. But I'm with my friend Renel who picked me up from Central Hotel, where the bus dropped us off.

It's good to be back here.

There is a line up of things to do today and I am very excited.

I just need to check in to my hotel first so I can freshen up and rest a bit.

I was surprised that there were not a lot of people lining up at both the Malaysian and Thai Immigration today. I was already preparing myself to line up... as I was telling my friend Lalaine, I would just brace myself because when I tried booking for my train ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Hatyai, it said the bookings were full for Friday. Saturday and Sunday.

And so I thought there would be a lot of people at the Immigration because it is also Malaysia's school holiday.

But anyways... I praise God for the smooth journey.

What can I say?

I love to be in Thailand.

Sawatdee Kha, Hatyai!


3 comments