Julia Roberts


posted by Peter Shankar

No comments

Peter at Universal Studious in Hollywood, LA, California.

I watched “My Best Friend’s Wedding” like a zillion times.!!! I absolutely loved the movie. Loved the Julia Robert’s wittiness. When Janet & I were walking on the streets of LA, we were hoping we would bump into her. We actually saw the location the movie was filmed. You would remember, in the opening scene, Julia walks into a hotel for crème Brule tasting, I think it was on Rodeo Street – we saw the hotel where the movie was filmed. We got so excited, and took lots of photos on that street. I enjoyed her personality in the movie. She was a food critic journalist .
Funny, we were visiting Universal Studios, and Janet saw a poster of her, and quickly got me to pose a photo with her. We even took a photo of her ‘star’ at the Walk of Fame!

Janet at Rodeo Drive