The Gold Shoes


posted by Jan

No comments

I was sorting out our storeroom yesterday (yes I felt like it's a good time to Zen), I found some of my old shoes, including my two pairs of shoes I wore for my wedding day, one for the ceremony and one for the reception cocktail dinner. Then I found some more. One thing I noticed was that I love buying using gold shoes or maybe sandals. And I admit, I bought a new pair of shoes the other week, in gold color! Hahaha. When hubby came home, I showed him our storeroom, and he laughed. All, on one shelf are the boxes of shoes (Samantha's old shoes, Schenker's old shoes, hubby's old shoes including). I don't really keep old shoes, except for the ones that has really sentimental value like my wedding shoes. It's either I give it away... or I wait until they're worn and torn then I throw them.

And so yes, the image down there is my latest in my shoe collection.





I guess if you can just convert them into gold bullion or god bar now, I'd be so rich. Hahaha. Kidding aside, if you could afford to buy gold bullion or gold coins now, I guess it's a good time to do so. It would be a good way to invest your money. It would be the best way to preserve your wealth and your purchasing power. And it has been done for ages... why not try it too?