Public Computer


posted by Jan

No comments

I just got back to Phuket from Ranong. We are staying at Crystal Inn and the sad news is that, they don't have wi-fi internet access. And so I have to come down to the lobby and use their computer to check my facebook, my email and my online work. Notice the priority? LOL. I can actually use my laptop here. Just connect it to their network and I can access the internet. But I guess I don't want to do that.

Anyways, I have to use public computer for my work. I wish though that I have a real spy gear that I can use while I am using public computer. I don't want others to be monitoring my online activities. And if they do, I want to be able to know whether I am being spied on.

Anyways, it's always nice to be feeling safe while you're using the internet. One is always vulnerable to hackers even he is using private computer or private internet services. It's always best to safeguard your online activities by installing security camera or real spy gear.

It's also good to install some camera security for kids. You know when you're out of town and you leave your kids to nannies, it's good to have nanny cam, too. I have seen a lot of things some nanny does to kids these days being posted on youtube. I guess if you're into protecting your family and your privacy, it would be good to have all these.