Create a Community: Make a Difference in Someone's Day


posted by Jan

No comments

I am a coffee drinker and I like going to Starbucks and/or Coffee Bean. I love the environment and the drinks, of course. I would usually go for the frapuccinos. I love the sandwiches in Coffee Bean.

Starbuck’s tagline intrigues me – “CREATE COMMUNITY. MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN SOMEONE’S DAY”. It’s interesting to know that their goal is to create environments that connect people together so significantly that it has the power of changing the quality of our lives.

It’s amazing how a simple commodity like coffee can promote connections!
Wish life is a STARBUCKS experience everyday, where people would find time to connect and love.

Indeed building relationships is like investing in gold. There's always treasure in it good relationships.

And speaking of investing in gold, when you buy gold coins now, it's the best time to do so while there is still economic breakdown. Since the beginning of time, men has had an affinity for gold or silver bullion. I guess investing in gold is practiced because of its attribute to preserving men's wealth and purchasing power.

Invest in gold. Create a community. Make a difference in someone's life today.