Snow


posted by Jan

No comments

I was looking at some photos in my friend's photo album in facebook with my girl when we spotted some photos with snow. In other countries, it already started snowing. When Samantha saw the photos, she looked me in the eye and asked: Mamu, can I go to the snow too? Those asking eyes...

And so, I told her she can, just start praying God will send us again somewhere there's snow. And suddenly, it occurred to me we could actually experience snow in Genting Highlands where they set up one big roomfull of snow.

It's just funny that a few of my friends on facebook are publicly wishing for toro snowblower to make it easy for them to go outside.

Anyways, one of the days, if my husband won't be too busy, we will take the kids to Genting Highlands to experience snow again.