Cartoon Characters on Facebook Profile


posted by Jan

No comments

There has been an ongoing fad on facebook now. You change your profile photo into an image of your favorite childhood cartoon character. Well, honestly, during my childhood years, I wasn't fascinated with any of those cartoon characters. Reason? We didn't have tv until I was 8 years old. And back then, I would watch tv and see all those kiddie shows but didn't particularly like any characters. I was more on the young artists then. I would love That's Entertainment. But that's it.

I remember though when I was in high school I took to liking Garfield. I loved drawing him. Sometimes, I would draw it right next to my name. I didn't really see any Garfield movies. I just saw the images and he was easy and fun to draw.

But that's it.

And so... no cartoon character on my facebook for me. But it doesn't mean I don't advocate causes against childhood violence.