Found It!


posted by Jan

No comments

I am just happy that I was able to research some things for my assignment. Last time, I let it go because I got so confused with the requirements and it seemed that it was only an option to do so. But when I let it go, I guess it was such a bad idea. Now that the assignment was given back to me, I made sure I googled about it. Finally!

It's like breathing a sigh of total relief. You know, when you know you achieve something, it's like a total burden lifted off. I guess that's how you feel too after you experience oxycontin detox but then again, who would know until you experience it yourself?

Well, I am just happy. And I can now turn my laptop off with a winning grin on my face.

Good night... errr... good morning everyone! I guess it's worth every effort I did tonight.