Shopping Time!


posted by Jan

No comments

Today, the husband and I are going grocery shopping for our party on Saturday. We're going to send the kids off to the school first then we set out. I guess this is going to be our first time shopping together without the kids. They always go with us.

I like shopping with the kids. They don't fuss so much. They do enjoy shopping for our groceries too.

But today, we also plan to shop for clothes for the hubs. We might buy one of those shirts or sweaters and a pair of pants. It's been a long time since we didn't go clothes shopping for him.

Anyways, I hope the children don't mind as we're leaving them the whole days in school. I thank God that the school has a day care services to offer parents if they want to leave the kids in the school the whole day.