Shopping Galore


posted by Jan

1 comment

I am not a person that likes to shop for myself. I love shopping for others, especially for my family. Yesterday, we went shopping for my girl's shoes. I bought two pairs for her because one pair would cost something like RM35 but if I bought 2, it would cost RM50 only. This girl truly have a good taste. She chose the candy pink sandals which she said she wanted to wear for her birthday party and a pretty pair of platform sandals.





The husband on the other hand, encouraged me to buy something for myself. At least get one of those evening dresses that I could use where we're invited for functions and dinners. I looked around for it, but sad to say, i couldn't find any that suited me. I'm into simple dresses only. And because I couldn't find a dress, I bought a pair of sandals and a handbag. :D


1 comment