Remembering Passion2010


posted by Jan

No comments


This time last year, my husband and I celebrated our birthdays while attending the Passion2010 Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. It was such a great experience for me. I mean it was my first time to go to the US. If my husband wasn't around at the airport terminal with me in Atlanta I would be confused on what to do there. The terminal was sooo... long? I mean I had to walk so long to get to where we picked our luggage up. I guess there were many people doing airport jobs there. It was so huge they need a lot of people to maintain it.

Anyways, today is also the last day of Passion2011. We didn't go this round. But I can imagine students being blessed and pumped up for Jesus as they go back home today. I pray that they will be a blessing to their family and friends.