Texas, Here I Come


posted by Peter Shankar

No comments

The US is not my homecountry but it’s a place where I feel at home, a place I’m comfortable, a place I’d enjoy friends, a place I love to escape to. The US is one place I don’t mind sitting in the plane for 23 hours, no matter how irritating, or talkative my seat mate is, although at times I wish I wasn’t sitting next to that person. The US still thrills me, and excites me. It looks like I am visiting the US again. I can’t wait!

Whilst there are multi ethnic cultures, and mono-cultures, both of these entriques me . It’s just so interesting to watch people, and see how different they may be even though the share the same culture. Needless to say, I enjoy the food very much , simply because the meals are a lot bigger in portion.LOL. It looks like my trip in April is going to be a lot of fun. I am going to be going to Colorado Springs , and spending a week there , and later fly in to Texas, probably to Austin and Fort Worth. I’ve got some really good friends in Austin. I think we are going to be renting a truck to drive around Texas.

One thing I may have to do is, we will need to have some information in hand on Texas truck accident attorney just in case some unforeseen accidents happen, we will have some contact in hand. I remember reading from the internet the Law Firm of O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath, I think they are known attorneys for truck accidents.

Well, I am going to leave this to my friend in Texas to arrange all that, all I want to do is escape , and enjoy some downtime to rest & relax.

Here I come, Texas!