Bloom Where You Are


posted by Jan on

3 comments


Somebody once said: If you think the grass is greener on the other side, cultivate your own lawn. Bloom where you are.

I guess I have neglected to cultivate my own garden for awhile now. This year, I want it be greener.

I want to be a better blogger.

Right now, I am doing whatever I can (as much as I can) to make my blogs better. I know that I don't have much time because I am also very busy with my mommy duties, especially now that the kids have started going to school again. But like I said, my aim this year is to take care of my blogs... and be a better blogger.

And so, I have written a post on how to increase your blog readership. I wrote that because I need to do those for my blogs. Those are the only things I could think of. I am sure there is still a lot more to do to increase your readership. But I am taking it one at a time.

After all, it's our own blogs we're taking care of. I have been blessed through my blogs. It just makes sense to be a good steward of it. And make it better is even better.

And so yes, my fellow bloggers, let us all bloom where we are.


3 comments