Self Improvement


posted by Jan

No comments

One of the things I want accomplished this year 2011 is to read books (at least one per month). It's already January 21, 10 more days to February and I haven't lifted a page yet. I forgot to count magazine as one of the things to read. I would have filled up this month's goal... and for next month's. LOL. Yup, Cleo and Women's Weekly are a pickers for me.

Anyways, it's always good to set goals for self improvement. One can never be too old to learn. And besides, distance is not an issue nowadays. You can even take bsn online. Also, I keep getting emails about psychology degree classes that I could take from home. As if they know what I really wanted to take. LOL.

Anyways... I guess I set too many things to do for 2011. Right now, I am stuck in bettering myself in my blogging career. But I have 11 more months to do them all. So yeah! Bring them on!