Family Activities


posted by Jan

No comments

Since Schenker going to primary school, our lives have never been the same. But I am not complaining. In fact, I like the idea of having some kind of structure at home.

The kids go to school in the morning. They come home. They play. Do homework. Have dinner. Take a bath. Prepare for bed. Family devotions.

Those are the usual and predictable things we do on weekdays.

On weekends, Samantha goes for her drama class. On Saturday afternoons, they go to Children church.

And so, my husband and I sometimes go on a quickie breakfast dates sometimes. The only thing is that, I am not a big breakfast eater. But like I said, I we don't do often. But yesterday, my husband and I had breakfast at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf cafe. I had my favorite Brek O'day. While I was eating, I thought it's time to find out some colon cleansers because I have been eating too much lately.

Anyways, our weekends are packed.

But like I said, I like the structure we have at home. It makes it easy for me to take care of the things at home while doing my online job.