Family Template


posted by Jan on

1 comment

I have been looking far and wide for a family template but I have been having a hard time with my search. So I guess I'm settling for this one. Not that I am done with it. I still need to fix my header. I guess I will need more time to put it up.

I want to make my own header with my family photos.

So yeah, for now, this is my template. I like it because it looks neat.

I have also started writing some blogging tutorials so I thought I would need a neat and readable template. Hehehe. Like I said, I am still in the process of my blog makeover.


But what do you think? If you check this out on one of your desktops (I am assuming a family now owns more than one desktop - LOL), how does it look?

Does it look neat or too simple?

Let me know what you think, pretty please.


1 comment