Friday is Laundry Day and Weekend Wrap Up


posted by Jan

No comments

I just loaded my dryer with the last batch of clothes to dry. Gosh. I loaded three batches of clothes in my washing machine today.

I used to do my laundry on Saturdays. But since the kids started school, I switched it to Fridays because weekends became our family time and extra curricular times for the kids.


And so, to summarize my week,(and yes, it has been a great week), these were the things that kept me busy.

My blogging tutorials on:
  1. How to truncate posts in Blogger blogs and Wordpress blogs
  2. How to Back up Wordpress blogs
  3. How to back up Blogger blogs
Also, I have written on the need to have a great content over a great blog template to attract advertisers. But of course, if you want to Increase your readership, there must be a balance of a cool and readable template and a great content. And if you want to be a better blogger, this is a must read: How to be a better blogger. 10 Ways of Them!

Hope you guys had a great week.

I am wishing you all a great weekend. Enjoy your family! Enjoy your friends! Enjoy your rest!

Cheers!