The Avengers | We're in this Together


posted by Jan on

No comments

The Avengers, which is showing on May 4, 2012, is an upcoming American superhero film produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures, based upon the Marvel Comics superhero team of the same name.

Here's the official trailer for The Avengers.



When an unexpected enemy emerges who threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, director of the international peacekeeping agency S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster.

I am pretty sure, basing on the trailer... The Avengers is going to be awesome. Iron Man seems to be the hottest of them all. I just love his wits!

And yes, The Avengers soundtrack is We're in this Together performed by Nine Inch Nails. Check it out!



I wanna watch the Marvel Superheroes movies again though. I watched Captain America with my sister a couple of months ago at TGV Sunway Pyramid. We watched Thor on DVD that's connected to TV with long hdmi cables last month. I also watched Iron Man 2 with the hubs awhile back.

Really... The Avengers, basing on the trailer, spells A.W.E.S.O.M.E.