Steve Jobs


posted by Jan

No comments

He has contributed much to the technology world. Steve Jobs has done so much. But what can I say? He is a great loss to world of technology. But his time has come. It has come to an end.

It is just a sad news. But some things we never dare ask why. It's all in God's will.

Steve Jobs just lost his battle to cancer. And all the world's in grief.

I am pretty sure we will miss Steve Jobs greatly. I posted his culmination speech in one of the university graduation on my Facebook last time.I thought it was the best and most inspiring speech to give to the graduates. Ever. Really. It's hot! I must find the link again.

Anyways, Steve Jobs...  you have truly left a legacy. May you rest in peace.

I pray God will comfort the family and friends you have left behind.

Photo Courtesy: apple.com