Our Family Trip to Australia


posted by Jan on

No comments

Our family went to Australia for holiday last year. Kids enjoyed it so much that until now, they're asking when we're going back to Australia. Worse, they've been asking if we could move to Australia and live there. I wish it's that easy.

What made our Australia trip so memorable?

For one, it was spring when we went there. So it was cool but not cold enough for the kids.

I started planning for our trip one year before our flights to australia. So we had enough time to find out places to go and things to do.

One of the places we wanted to go was Amaze N Things in Philip Island. It's an educational place with lots of mind-boggling stuff for the kids to learn and enjoy.




We also went up to Mount Dandenong Sky High where we could see the whole of Melbourne City.


It was pretty cloudy so this was the best photo I could take.

A friend of my husband took us to some wineries as well. I really enjoyed the tour:



The highlight of my trip was when we drove through The Great Ocean Road, took a helicopter ride and took photos of the famous 12 Apostles.


I really wanna go back there with my family for another holiday trip. I just dunno when we can do this. Hopefully soon, though.