Starbucks Happy Hour @50% Off


posted by Jan

No comments


We had Public Speaking Competition in school yesterday. Really proud of my class. They were all very impressive.

Went to Sunway Pyramid after the event and decided to hang around there until my husband came home. He was actually coming home from Kuching, East Malaysia.

I was craving for something Starbucks and since I am still on sugar/carb restricted diet, I ordered green tea latte, without sugar... but with artificial sweetener instead. It was still good.

When I paid for it, I didn't even know that it was Starbucks Happy Hour where you get 50% off from your order. It's a good thing I ordered Venti size. LOL.

My first time to order green tea latte from Starbucks and I think I have a new favorite. It used to be java chips, then I moved to to Mocha Praline... This time, it's green tea latte.

Kind of good for my diet. :)