Personal Development


posted by Jan on

No comments

I think I need to definitely start doing a book reading now. I have resolved to read a book a month... but it looks like it's only a resolution and no action. I have started with Beth Moore. I stopped. I saw and bought a book for women from the Glad Sounds bookstore. I started reading. I haven't finished Chapter 1 and I stopped. I have to start. Again.

My grammar is getting worse. I have assignments that kept bouncing back because of grammar errors. And it's annoying the heck out of me. Pardon me for my words. But it's really true. It's irritating that I have to resubmit assignments a couple of times.

Anyways, reading a book or any reading materials can help with personal development. Not only you get to learn about life, you learn about new terms as well. i.e. bariatric surgery. Okay. There. I know I got you. So what is bariatric? According to my greatest source of word definition, wikipedia, Bariatrics is the branch of medicine that deals with the causes, prevention, and treatment of obesity.

Same goes with Spiritual development. If you wanna grow up in your walk with the Lord, keep on reading the Bible. There are promises there that aren't discovered and claimed until you read it.