Hair Treatment


posted by Jan on

No comments

When we were in Hatyai, three of us ladies went to my favorite salon and did hair treatment. As I was flipping through the salon's type of service and the price, I was so amazed to see that it's very cheap to do hair treatment. We all tried it.



This is my friend Raya, enjoying her hair wash.

I love the salon services in Thailand. When they wash your hair, you get to have a head massage and a shoulder massage. It's quite relaxing. And the best part is, you don't pay extra for the extra service. Amazing Thailand.



So these are the ladies (I wasn't in the photo coz I took this shot) after the hair treatment, all smiles. I think we have to do this regularly, if not in the salon, then you can do it yourself, sans the equipment. My friend Litlit gave me something to use for hot oil treatment. I used to do hot oil treatment with my hair a lot and I know I have to get back into that routine now that I am suffering from hair loss. Is there vitamins for hair loss? If there is, I would like to take some.

Oh, by the way, this is me and my shiny hair, after the hair treatment. Love my hair!