Genting's Dizzy Spell


posted by Jan on

No comments

Here's me and my son. Do you know where we were? This shot was taken in Genting Highlands, while we were on top... on the Ferris Wheel. LOL. Yep, I did have a dizzy spell when we took this ride. My son said he had it too. It's quite obvious in this picture. I closed my eyes so the dizziness wouldn't get worse.


Anyways, the kiddos enjoyed their time in Gentings so much. And I had a headache all throughout. It's probably due to lack of sleep. I don't usually get dizzy easily.
And so when we came home from Genting Highlands, I slept early. I was hoping to finish some things but I just couldn't. Anyways, I need to make up for a lot of sleepless nights. Sleep is a good treatment for a lot of things. I wonder if it's good for treatment for blackheads too? Maybe not. Blackheads require some other stuff for treatment. But generally speaking enough sleep has a lot of health benefits.