birthday party


posted by Jan on , , ,

1 comment

My son came home bringing a loot bag with him yesterday. One of his classmates celebrated his birthday at school it seems. My boy asked me if he could celebrate his birthday already. I told him his birthday is not going to be sooner yet... but i asked him how he wanted to celebrate his birthday. He said he wanted to do it the club. He said he didn't wanna do it at mcdonald's. Last year, for his 3rd birthday, we had it at mcdonald's. We were in the Philippines then. And so he asked me he wanted to have a cake on his birthday. I asked him whether he wanted to buy the cake or he wanted me to make the cake. He said to make a cake was better. Hmmm... I have to polish my cake-baking skill (as if I have that skill already - hehe) then. Alamak. To celebrate it in the club is sure very expensive. So I'm thinking probably, we'll celebrate it at home this time. We just use a portable beer pong tables because we don't have enough tables for parties at home. Just decorate it a bit and we'd have a perfect table for the party.

1 comment