Meme


posted by Jan on

2 comments

This is a tag from Mitch. My first time ever tag that I'm doing for this blog. Thanks Mitch.

Participants: Tere - Blessing in Life | Yen - Me and Mine | Mitch - When Silence Speaks | Mitch - Etc Atbp | Janet - the nambiars | J3net - Expressions and Thoughts | YOU'RE NEXT!

1. What do you want for your birthday? Nice Relaxing holiday with my family.

2. Who will be your next kiss? Probably my kids (Samantha and Schenker - Hubby is still sick)

3. When was the last time you went to the mall?This morning - after my boy's Sport's Day

4. Are you wearing socks right now? No.

5. How did you spend your summer? No summer where I live but I've been spending time the usual way.

6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days? No. Didn't even buy any movies in dvd.

7. What was the last thing you had to drink? Rooibos tea - know to be the only tea that doesn't have caffeine... only found in South Africa.

8. What are you wearing right now? My beige tops and black pants.

9. What was your last purchase? Books on parenting.

10. What was the last food you ate? Spaghetti.


I am tagging: Ruby, Josiet, Aisha, Mimi, Bern and Lalaine,

2 comments