janet - then and now


posted by Jan on

4 comments

This is a tag from Mitch.

{Start Copy}

The Rule:
Post a picture of YOU through the years. You can post as far back as you can and as far back as what you can dig with your pictures. Finish your post and tag three people :) Link up the BLOG post you had your entry on (let’s keep this real and not a viral link exchange, people, kies? Thanks! :D)

Blogs who participated:
Aggie | Yen | Glo | Jacq | Buge | Nice | Vannie | Mitch | j3net | janet | You are next!

{End Copy}



Mitch has this really fun pictures of her when she was still young until now. You might wanna check her out. How I wish I could do like hers also but all my older (single) photos are with my parents back in the Philippines. So I would start with the one when I got married.

November 22, 2003


me - 2008


my present looks

Aish, Mimi, Bern and Ruby, do you wanna do this too?




4 comments

  1. Anonymous