My Friends' PRs


posted by Jan

1 comment

I had two friends who recently got a PR (page rank) of 2 out of 10. I was so excited for them. And both had indicated they wanted to monetize their blogs. What did I do? I recommended this paid to post company which I thought was the best because two of them had pr's in their blogs already. Both signed up, and both got accepted. Both were excited. One of my friends' goals was to buy a treadmill for herself from her earnings. And guess what happened? The moment they posted that paid post, both of them were gotten rid of their pr's. I felt so guilty. I felt that I was the one who had pushed them into the pit. Until now, I still feel so guilty. One of my friends said, there went her treadmill. Probably if I could just turn back the time, I wouldn't have recommended that company then. But of course, there is still hope. They could buy their own domain so that other companies could accept them. Now both of them are considering buying their own domain. I just hope everything works better for them this time. So that my friend can indeed buy that much hoped treadmill.

1 comment