Things To Do In Phuket


posted by Jan on

1 comment

My husband is going to Phuket (again) for a meeting. I'm gonna miss this trip again because he only had a short notice of the meeting. If he knew before that he was going to Phuket, he would have arranged everything so I and the kids could go with him. Maybe next time. Hoping to visit Phuket again. It was my home for almost 3 years and indeed, I had a great time with great friends there.

Phuket is a tropical island found in the south of Thailand. It is an island surrounded by many small islands (islets). The island is very beautiful and you could do so many things while there:

  • Island hopping. You might want to see James Bond Island there. It was named as such because they used that place to shoot of of James Bond's movies.
  • Thai food. They're one of the best food in the world. Spicy but awesome. Try tom yum soup. You can choose which flavour you want: seafood, fish, chicken, beef. Som tam is very good too. My favorite is Kanom Jin. It is rice noodle topped with fish curry. Thais usually eat them for breakfast. I could eat them every day and never get tired of it.
  • Hotels. Hotels ranges from budget ones to luxury 5-star hotels. Depending on your budget. I found that there are many cheap hotels that have a very good amenities and service. They're probably nothing compared to las vegas hotels, but I can assure you you would love the services.

More on Thing to do in Phuket

1 comment