cook off and win!


posted by Jan on

No comments

I just discovered a contest about the great american seafood . And I h cook off. have picked my choice. It's called Shrimp and Adouille Cassoulet. This recipe from Louisiana includes Louisiana Shrimp and Andouille sausage smothered in a white bean casserole. This dish is created by Chef Brian Landry of Louisiana. One thing I like about this recipe is it uses a lot of healthy stuff. If I make it myself, I wouldn't alter any. The recipe is just perfect. My husband and I love eating seafood. We both can eat non-stop (but of course, we have to stop because everything in excess is not good for our health. The other thing I like about this is that the recipe looks very simple to follow. I just need to have the right ingredients and voila! I can probably be like Landry. The ingredients are not hard to find either. They're all available locally. You know when it's local, you're assured of its freshness, right? And when its fresh, it's the best. One way to find out whether the shrimp is fresh or not is that the fresh shrimp would taste a bit sweet and juicy which make up to a great taste. Those are just the benefits of fresh seafood. I hope the recipe for shrimp and adouille cassoulet will win! Do you want to cast your vote to the greatest seafood and win a trip to New Orleans? Then visit their website at www.greatamericanseafoodcookoff.com. I just voted mine. I hope my chosen recipe wins. I just realized that the winners (for those who vote) will have a great prize as they will give away a prize package including two Southwest Airline roundtrip tickets, hotel accommodations, dining experiences and more!