My First International Travel


posted by Jan on

No comments

We all have our own story of our firsts, right? One of my most unforgettable firsts was when I traveled international. It was my first time traveling in an airplane so when I got inside, I was all amazed at the features of the plane. It was Thai Airways so you can imagine how nice and big the plane was. I was with friends so my naivety didn't really show. But I made a mistake. I was trying all the buttons in my seat and wanted to see what happened. One of the stewardess came to me and asked me what I wanted. I wondered why she came to me, but I just told her I didn't need anything. Then later I realized I pressed the "help" button. Hehehe. Well, I couldn't help it. It was my first time. I needed to know everything.

My husband has his own story. He was aboard Delta Airways from his Atlanta tours. A stewardess came and asked him whether he wanted an earphone. he said yes straight away, thinking it was another free thing to get from the plane. The stewardess gave the earphone and said, 'It's for 3$ sir." My husband almost choked not because it was for sale but because he didn't expect he was going to pay for it.
Anyways, my husband is planning on a nice vacation in the US. And of course, since I haven't gone there yet, I wouldn't know where to go. I searched on the online travel guides and there I found this: Trusted Tours and Attractions. They offer discounted tickets to sightseeing tours in 23 cities in America. They also have New York Tour where they take you to the Top of the Rock Observation deck where you can see the whole of New York!

And if you sign up for the Trusted Travels eNewsletter and enter to win a $150 Magellan’s Gift Certificate. This offer ends August 31st, 2008. So if you want to win, better hurry and sign up now.