Beijing 2008 - Olympic Games


posted by Jan on

1 comment

Just a couple of months ago, I was in church and during the welcoming of guests, the emcee was welcoming a group of people. There was a very loud and warm welcome to this group. It was crazy in fact. I didn't know why. I thought probably the church has transformed into something warm and more hospitable. Hehehe. I joined the welcome anyway. Then later, the emcee announced that they're Malaysia's Badminton team that will join Olympic Games - Beijing 2008 in China. Then the team was called to stand in front for prayer. Most of them were not believers but it was awesome to see them giving it all to God!

As of this writing, 8 more hours to go before Beijing 2008! I can't wait to see. I always like the grand opening. Somehow it's always very dramatic. Pips, are you ready for Beijing 2008? I am!

1 comment