How Do You Flirt?


posted by Jan on

No comments

Admit it... somehow, in someways (at least once in our lifetime), we have flirted. May it be to a complete stranger, to a crush, to a boyfriend, or even to a husband! I didn't know how to flirt when I was single. If I saw my crush, I would freeze and withdraw. And nobody would know I had a crush on somebody. But now that I am married, I have learned how to flirt. LOL! Well, I do that, especially when hubby is too busy with work and I so wanted his attention. It's kind of a challenge to achieve a. What is that, you may ask? Well, it's a kind of a result after flirting with a partner and you end up having a messy hair after that steamy activity. Well, we all need to spice up our marriage, right?

What about you? How do you get attention from your spouse? I know some would use their body. Some would go for an . I know VO5. I have been using VO5 Hot Oil for my hair. It's very easy to use, actually and the result is great. Smooth, shiny hair... who couldn't resist? *hint hint* Anyways, if you want to know your flirting style, you might want to play this game.