Passion Conference in Manila


posted by purethoughts

No comments

I heard from my friend that come March 28 is the Passion Conference in Manila. I could only wish I could go-- I so miss being in worship conferences like that and challenging the next generation to obey God's call in their lives is definitely one of my greatest passions in life.

 Attending the Passion Conference in the States a few years ago was one of my  most memorable moments, joining with different nations in worshiping God. Some of the world renown worship leaders and bands led us in worship and it was just an awesome experience! I have never been in a band myself so I did not notice if they used trombone straight mute at guitar center but whether or not they do, I didn't really care. I was too busy enjoying the music and the presence of God!