Paleo for Kids | Baked Egg and Bacon


posted by janet on , , , ,

No comments

This recipe was inspired by my friend Joanne who has been posting her Paleo food on instagram. The moment I saw it, I tried it straight away. I just modified my recipe, according to what I have in my kitchen.The kids loved it... so it's coming back to our breakfast table.

Ingredients:

eggs
bacon bits
garlic powder
chili flakes
olive oil

How to make baked eggs with bacon?

1. Stir fry the bacon bits in olive oil in a pan.
2. Set aside cooked bacon.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. Prepare the muffin tray.
5. Sliver the olive oil on paper cases to use on muffin tray
6. Shell out the egg and place into the tray, unbeaten.
7. Add the bacon bits.
8. Sprinkle some garlic powder and a bit of chilli flakes.
9. Bake for 10 minutes.
10. Enjoy! The kids did!

I served this with my leftover Cauliflowr and broccoli fritters I made yesterday for breakfast. 


Paleo for Kids: Oven baked egg with bacon, before cooking

Paleo for Kids | Oven-baked egg with bacon, ready for kids to devour.