4 years and counting!


posted by Jan on ,

7 comments

My boy just turned 4 years old. At age 4 he has already has lots of accomplishments . He's turning out to be a real fine boy. Here are some facts about my boy:
  1. at 11 months old, he got his first ever trophy for being the most energetic baby when I joined him in "The Cutest Baby Competition" organized by Sunway Lagoon club.
  2. he has been to 4 other countries aside from Malaysia - Thailand, Singapore, Philippines and Cambodia.
  3. at 2.5 years of age, he told us he wanted to be a doctor because he wanted to check doctor mommy. (after all the exposure he got in taking him with us for my antenatal check ups). it hasn't changed ever since. he still wants to be a doctor now. he hasn't thought of any other profession like Mesothelioma lawyer.
  4. he started school at 3 years of age. That's why at age 3, he could read already. He's now reading his Book 9 in class. They're supposed to read until Book 8... but since he finished reading 8 books, he has started reading Book 9 already.
  5. he got his 2nd trophy for joining the Sports Day in school at 3 years old.
  6. he became the most charming ring bearer at 3.5 years of age, on his uncle ramesh wedding.
  7. before turning 4 years old, he had his first ever performance (speech and dance) in front of more than 1,000 people. the teacher said he could sweet talk the teachers. he would tell his teacher if the teacher looks nice on that day and if the teacher is wearing nice clothes. That's why he was tasked to do the speech. Hehehe. (It's a pity I only took half of his speech... but I was supposed to take photos only and his daddy the video. But since I thought it would be hard for me to upload videos to youtube from the video cam, i decided to just take video from my digital camera myself.)
Anyways, there are more things about my boy... Just wanna toot the the best ones he has accomplished now.

7 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous
  3. Anonymous