Pinoy Expats Met


posted by Jan on ,

2 comments

It was truly a success for a first time meeting. Thanks to Steph for organizing it. I've been in Malaysia for almost 6 years now and yet I haven't really mixed around with Filipino expats in Malaysia. One factor is the distance and I don't drive. Not that confident enough to drive on Malaysia road. But since Steph contacted me (thanks to the blogosphere she found few Pinoy bloggers who are now residing in Malaysia), I knew that I have to meet her and meet Josiet again and a few others whom I have not met before. Glad I joined. It's cool to meet new people with the same originality. I had fun... so did my hubby. The food was awesome. It's nice to be eating pinakbet, relyenong bangus, adobong baboy, etc... again. Cannot remember all the food there. Grace's desserts were to die for. Looking forward to meeting them again and hoping they all could come for Schenker's Birthday party.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous