Birthday Planning


posted by Jan on ,

4 comments

Now that my boy's concert is over, it's time to go ahead with his 4th birthday planning. We are having it in the house this time. It's going to be Deepavali holiday also. That means, more invited friends and family this time. So what I'm working on now is:
  1. work on the guest list with my boy. he already has a list of his own which includes his classmates, his cousins, and his grandparents.
  2. work on my dishes. i'm planning on a mixed dishes. and asking my mother-in-law to cook indian dishes, I cook some western dishes and some finger food for the kids.
  3. work on the decoration.
  4. work on the loot bags. my gosh. i can't believe I haven't done a thing for this one yet.
  5. search the internet some cup cake recipes and cup cake designs. I have found some cute ones that I know I can follow. searching some more options just in case. i want to make cup cakes from scratch so am a bit excited. and hopefully I will do well with it. otherwise, i will have to resort to ready made ones available from the cake shop nearby.
wow 10 more days and it's gonna be my boy's 4th birthday party already. and i haven't done a thing! i usually do the birthday planning one month before his birthday time. oh well... just hope everything will be okay. i don't want to be so kalangkabod (panicky and messy, or disorganized) on that day. it's going to be my son's birthday after all. it must be special.


4 comments

  1. Anonymous