i won a book!


posted by Jan

2 comments

i joined a contest a couple of months ago about writing what you love about malaysia. i found it at socialspark free opportunity to write. i decided to join since i have learned to love malaysia as well. i don't usually win in a contest where they pick the winners by random. no such luck for me. but when a contest is by strata, there is usually a possibility of winning. i actually won a book entitled 50+1 malaysia by writing this article: malaysia - why do i love thee? i don't have the book yet but i'm looking forward to having it. it's worth 51RM in the market and i'm having it for free! i thank my husband for editing my grammatical errors and for doing a spell check manually. thank you dear. i dedicate this book to you. it's not that big but it makes me happy and more confident in my writing. thank you Lord!

2 comments

  1. Anonymous