In Need of a Long Vacation


posted by Jan on ,

No comments

Last week was my son's one week school vacation because of Hari Raya holidays. I was thinking maybe we could drive up to Singapore again for a break. I was disappointed to know that Peter had organized a meeting in the middle of the holiday week! There is already an Air Asia flight direct to Singapore but I was thinking of driving because when we reach Singapore, we can drive around the Country with our own car. The only thing is... our car's ac compressor needs to be changed because when we drive long distance, the aircon freezes the compressor... something like that and it stops giving cool air already. Anyways... to make the long story short, we were not able to go anywhere because of the meeting. Now I am hoping that in the next school holiday, we will have time to go for a long break. I really mean looooong break.